Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
So, am I the only one concerned that they're still testing? Don't get me wrong, I understand continuous refinement. But at this point they haven't even shipped one yet...what are they testing?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Dont freak out yet. Its not like they said they would be at the dealers five months ago! Everyone from Polaris i've been lucky enough to talk to has been very knowledgeable and passionate about there product. I'm sure they just want to make sure that when we do get the SS it is solid and more than what we dreamed of with no problems so that miles get put on and not shop time for repairs. They were testing a taller rear tire.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Just out of curiosity! Why is it the only picture that you have posted? Do you have anymore? Did you film it?
If I would be that close I would probably film it nonstop!

Please tell me You have more, please please please....

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just out of curiosity! Why is it the only picture that you have posted? Do you have anymore? Did you film it?
If I would be that close I would probably film it nonstop!

Please tell me You have more, please please please....

lol I don't. I've seen it a few times and seen enough pics of her, that when we do cross paths I'm just like a 8 year old that see's boobies for the first time and i'm just like " ummm ummmm ugh ugh ugh can i touch"

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
lol I don't. I've seen it a few times and seen enough pics of her, that when we do cross paths I'm just like a 8 year old that see's boobies for the first time and i'm just like " ummm ummmm ugh ugh ugh can i touch"
LOL
Can you please tell me what was the size of the tire that they were working on? if you don't mind of course

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL
Can you please tell me what was the size of the tire that they were working on? if you don't mind of course
I didn't even look that close. But from what I remember it wasn't a huge bump. lets say stock is 205-40-20( i forgot what stock size is) the tested tire might have been a 205-45-20 so not a huge change just a little more sidewall.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts