Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Picked up this product at Walmart the other day on a whim and gave it a try on the interior of my SS. My seats seemed to have an ingrained grubby look that didn't come clean with wet towel and bit of Simple Green. Sprayed this Lucas cleaner on seats, all over the interior, including the floors and walls, and dash. Couldn't believe how nice the seats look as well as the rest of the vehicle inside. Spray on, wipe off...thats it. Quick and easy. Thought I'd pass this on for what its worth.

Haven't tried it yet on outside plastic but suspect it will work well on them too.

·
Registered
80 Posts

Picked up this product at Walmart the other day on a whim and gave it a try on the interior of my SS. My seats seemed to have an ingrained grubby look that didn't come clean with wet towel and bit of Simple Green. Sprayed this Lucas cleaner on seats, all over the interior, including the floors and walls, and dash. Couldn't believe how nice the seats look as well as the rest of the vehicle inside. Spray on, wipe off...thats it. Quick and easy. Thought I'd pass this on for what its worth.

Haven't tried it yet on outside plastic but suspect it will work well on them too.
I use Slick Mist Quick Wax on my Slingshot exterior. Works great and has the best bubble gum smell of anything you will find.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some of that too; the Interior cleaner has the same smell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts