Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

Have had a can of this stuff sitting around for years and rarely used it. Got it on clearance at a cycle shop. Never much liked the oily smear look when you sprayed it on, although it quickly dissipated when wiped with a cloth and cleaned well. I think it may be similar to the Honda stuff, or so I was told, and I expect some of you will have cans of that sitting around.

The flat rear of my SS, the part that the wheel throws dirt on, had always been a problem to clean. Used all sorts of cleaners, and while they removed the dirt there were always grayish/white spots that remained.

I gave the above spray a try recently and darned if it didn't work wonders. Used it on all of the rear flat black section and it looks like new again.

Been on cleaning kick lately and thought I'd pass this on. 馃槃

Registered
I've found Turtle Ice Wax/Wash.Cleaner does a great job of cleaning all parts of the Slingshot, leving a decent shine of painted parts and a fresh look to the subdued black panels.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I used TW, Lucus, Eagle One, Simple Green, and none made the spots/stains go away. I think I must have run thru something on the highway that caused those. I use all the cleaner/waxes mentioned above on the SS in no particular order. Seems to me they all do a good job. Lucus Slick Mist smells the best tho.........lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts