Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, is this finally the day that we get word of VIN numbers and shipping confirmation?

Maybe if we all huddle together and think hard enough about it we can will it to happen :)

Here's to positive thought making it happen today!!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Well, is this finally the day that we get word of VIN numbers and shipping confirmation?

Maybe if we all huddle together and think hard enough about it we can will it to happen :)

Here's to positive thought making it happen today!!
Here are a couple of things that may make people happy. Looks like the Slingshot trucks are pretty easy to spot! And.... it looks like they are moving away from the warehouse (15 minutes ago) where they have had quite the stock pile of Slingshots ready to go (2 weeks ago).

I know no more information other than these photos I found on Instagram. I blanked out the people's names, so that everyone can stay anonymous.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I have good news! There are slingshots in an ohio warehouse waiting to ship! The ship status can come to my dealer at anytime.
Once he gets ship status they arrive at his dealership within 24 hrs!!!!!!

He has been so good to take my calls and needling him:)

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I have to admit, I'm a bit skeptical that is a Slingshot truck. Now, I've seen that before:

DSC_0397.png

But, I think that they're using common carrier trucks, unless they bought graphic for them all. I think that might be a one-off or one of a few trucks they will use for demos or one they used to move around these pre-production models.

I could be completely wrong on this, in which case, that's pretty cool!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts