Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting this thread to praise a dealer that you have purchased a SlingShot from. Post their name, address and phone number. It can be used for future buyers in your area. I know that you cant please everyone all the time, so I am asking if you feel negatively about an-others post to refrain. I worked with 2 dealers and had 2 different results.
NO count posters or fillers needed!
Intelligent readers can get a feel of a poster from previous threads you have posted in.

OWEN MOTOR SPORTS INC.
Charleston Illinois
217-348-5500

Great price, nice dealership, honest salespeople, friendly mechanics and staff. The are even planning a ride in this coming summer.

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
779 Posts
Battle Creek Power Sports in Jasper TN

Great people, good prices, good service, sales and set-up! I trust them to do me right and they have been straight with me from the start. 423 942-9058

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
K&W CYCLES
4090 Auburn Road, Shelby Charter Township, MI 48317
(586)731-5959 ask for Jeff

Honest, knowledgeable, up front. Great staff throughout every department.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Best Buy MotorSports
(772) 468-6888 (Ask for Mary for basic questions, Jim for the rest)
Fort Pierce, Florida
[email protected]

Honest, Up Front. MSRP deals. No tack ons. Easy to get in touch with. Options are good deal too.
Still have not gotten by SS yet, but the line there is moving and all are quite satisfied with communication.

·
Registered
50 Posts
CAPITOL CYCLES in Macon Georgia
Great sales and service staff. Ask for Nathan or just PM him here "Nspires55"....he is a member of the Forum and has lived through the challenges with us.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Terrific to work with, awesome staff

Northway Sports
21429 Ulysses Street NE
East Bethel, MN 55011
(763) 413-8988

·
Registered
396 Posts
Baldwin County Victory Polaris
26305 State Highway 59
Loxley, AL. 36551
251-964-2777
Talk to the Mgr, Mike.

Great to deal with and I've met everyone at the dealership.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Spokane Powersports!

6521 North Division Street, Spokane, WA 99208
(509) 467-8185

Scott the owner is a member here was up to date on all the little issues, He had his SS's all double checked to make sure. His salesman Gary was awesome as well no pressure just a normal nice guy.

·
Registered
574 Posts
No price gouging bullshit. I've bought a couple of machines there.my first oil change was 95.00, I've seen guys get charged 300 or more. they are out of the way but worth the drive.
Steadman Recreation Inc
916 N Main St
Tooele, UT 84074
Phone: (435) 882-3344
Toll Free: (800) 789-1234
Fax: (435) 882-0971

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
CROSS COUNTRY MOTORSPORTS 911 Middlesex Ave. (rt.27), Metuchen, N.J. 08840 Lanny Aronoff, 732-491-2900 ext.# 1028 Great Place, Great Staff, Great Salesman !

·
Registered
172 Posts
Polaris Suzuki of Cheyenne Wyoming
No set up fees. No dealer handling. No BS
Great place to buy from!!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I will add only if it's OK with my dealer, they're awesome but would like their OK first. Will check in the morning.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Abernathy's
Union City, TN
886-542-8058
Ask for JUSTIN in sales.

These guys are awesome and was the #1 Polaris volume dealer for 2014. You don't make that accomplishment with high prices and poor service.

There was an SL on the floor day before yesterday and I am pretty sure it was not sold.
www.abernathycycles.com/

·
Registered
69 Posts
California Speed-Sports
Livermore, California
www.speed-sports.com
Ask for Kregg Williams, the owner
Straight shooters, excellent service, very experienced
And none of the ridiculous markups that have been reported in this forum

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Best Buy MotorSports
(772) 468-6888 (Ask for Mary for basic questions, Jim for the rest)
Fort Pierce, Florida
[email protected]

Honest, Up Front. MSRP deals. No tack ons. Easy to get in touch with. Options are good deal too.
Still have not gotten by SS yet, but the line there is moving and all are quite satisfied with communication.
you sure about this batwing?????

·
Registered
175 Posts
you sure about this batwing?????
This was posted on Dec 27th. My trials and tribulations with this dealer have been well posted already. Suffice it to say, I got off this paralyzed deposit line and bought at Indian Motorcycles in Daytona. Everything I said positive about Best Buy was true, but the communication dropped off in January and the line never moved for about 6 weeks. They finally got one delivered a week agO I think. But for me, the writing was on the wall. Once other dealers in Florida matched their MSRP price without fees, it was a no brainer to go elsewhere.

Reactions: Otter

·
Registered
128 Posts
Champion Powersports
Athens,Al.
256-262-0888 ask for Spencer

Just ordered ours today! BELOW MSRP and NO added Fees! Straight forward process.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts