Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Show me what you have going on. I may be interested, as my roll bar mount didnt work as I hoped.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice vid Gene. I placed my mount in the same place. Good cockpit view and of the road as well.

Download the GoPro app to your phone. It controls your GoPro. No reaching around messing with the camera! Cheers!

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Nice vid Gene. I placed my mount in the same place. Good cockpit view and of the road as well.

Download the GoPro app to your phone. It controls your GoPro. No reaching around messing with the camera! Cheers!
Here are a couple of GoPro mounts I have been using and really like so far.

Roll Bar (Cage) Mount $30 - Attaches to the frame on the left or right of the SS and the swivel adapters allow you to angle the camera in a bunch of different directions.

The GoPro Suction Cup mount - $40. Works a lot better than I expected. This thing says it will hold up to 150mph and I bet it would even do better than that. You can attach this thing almost anywhere in the SS. Here is where I have it right now.

I will upload a short video so you can see the perspective forward. It also can be flipped around and shows an awesome perspective on looking backwards also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts