Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we sent off the version of our steak from top gear to drive my vehicle to Las Vegas. I'm super excited. I'm working together loosely with Polaris PR firm. I will have the only players at the consumer electronic show that is mobile. All the others are inside the convention hall. I'm super excited about the trip for a variety of reasons mostly the adventure. Last night I posted the following to my Facebook page summarizing the various technology I'm using to record the trip and getting a bit emotional as described below. I will do my best to post as much as I can about the vehicle here. I tried yesterday to do a 0 to 60 run but feel like an idiot because I left the parking brake on and therefore my time was significantly impacted and I smoke like parking break for the next two hours. I will post that video shortly. It's great to be a part of this community. Hopefully someday we can all get together and put these on the track and have some real fun. Happy new year! Scott, a.k.a. the pocket man

Here is the complete post from YouTube on my Facebook page: the best place to follow on my trip is on my Facebook page by the way.

Summarizing the technology in my Polaris slingshot and getting a little emotional reflecting on last year.

Last night before I went to bed after a cocktail or two in celebration of the new year, I went down and walked around the car and reflected on the technology forgot extremely emotional at the end. Seriously, extremely emotional. What a great year! Thank you so much for all of your support. I really appreciate it.

I'm Out of Here!!
Scott Jordan
------------------
Transcribed by Siri so errors are not my fault

1 - 1 of 1 Posts