Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a while back about the fact that I was rear-ended in my Slingshot 7 days after I got it. Now it has been at the dealer for over 2 weeks waiting on parts. I'm starting another game of the "Polaris Waiting Game". Any of you dealers out there have any idea of a route for parts? Or have you heard anything about when things might get released for non-assembly line use?

Waiting on two parts that have no estimated shipping dates, hate having my Slingshot at the dealer in pieces. But it looks like I'm just out of luck until unicorn round two happens.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I posted a while back about the fact that I was rear-ended in my Slingshot 7 days after I got it. Now it has been at the dealer for over 2 weeks waiting on parts. I'm starting another game of the "Polaris Waiting Game". Any of you dealers out there have any idea of a route for parts? Or have you heard anything about when things might get released for non-assembly line use?

Waiting on two parts that have no estimated shipping dates, hate having my Slingshot at the dealer in pieces. But it looks like I'm just out of luck until unicorn round two happens.

Those painted fairings and exterior plastics have a big supply chain delay right now because of the paint issues dealers and SS customers have been reporting. I have no doubt that is some of your holdup. If you want to PM me your list, I can check some availability dates for you.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Kip I sent you a PM. It isn't painted parts, its the internal subframe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts