Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
I have not got mine yet, but Ricky from Dalton got his last week.

My dealer in TN has got in two pre-sold SLs and I think I might see mine next week!

Congratulations on yours! Hope to meet up with you soon!

Some have been delivered in the Canton area also!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't buy mine from canton due to the extra money they were asking.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SL! Its suppose to rain all day tomorrow. But, Sunday morning it will be out and ripping at 6am! On the way to alphretta! I will see how it measures up to my brothers viper!

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
I didn't buy mine from canton due to the extra money they were asking.
Me either, went to TN and will wait a little longer for $1600+ difference in price. Canton was charging for all the extras, shipping set up doc fees and such. I did get to see their first Base which would have been mine if I had stayed and "paid the price" Ha!

See you soon!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was wondering anyone else in the Atlanta area or north metro Atlanta has there's yet?
Congratulations! I ordered my SL in August from Cycle Nation in McDonough after Cycle Nation of Canton said they were going to charge me an extra $4K over MSRP. He said it would just be MSRP plus a set up fee and shipping. He said I could not get one of the first two, so I am waiting for their next batch which he said should ship in the next couple of days. They said they worked independently of Canton and decided not to take advantage of people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts