Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
Sweet!!! You are gonna L O V E it. Can't wait for the crap weather to stop here so I can drive. SL or base?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Titanium base! I like the titanium. Never liked red. Northern Virginia? We moved from Virginia Beach back home to Ohio to be with the boys and grandkids, when we found out my wife had cancer. She had the surgery, no chemo, no radiation and now she's clear of the cancer....but we are still HERE:(!
O wow Iarnanc, very happy to hear your wife is clear of cancer, that is fantastic!!
God bless you and your family!:)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Titanium base! I like the titanium. Never liked red. Northern Virginia? We moved from Virginia Beach back home to Ohio to be with the boys and grandkids, when we found out my wife had cancer. She had the surgery, no chemo, no radiation and now she's clear of the cancer....but we are still HERE:(!
Happy all is working out for you. Congratulations on all counts.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Getting my Slingshot tomorrow morning, if......the snow, ice and road salt cooperates! Supposed to get rain tonight, turning to freezing rain and maybe an inch of snow.......
@larnanc you are the most resent member to take possession... Please report back the month your SS was built alone with the VIN...

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Congratulation for getting you're amazing machine , and winning this evil cancer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts