Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Dan is a pro and will get you the best price. I ultimately went with USAA referral but if I didn’t have that I would have gone with Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks all. I found basic coverage pretty cheap with USAA They do not have full coverage.
Progressive has full coverage for about $500 a year. Have agent walk you through what you are getting so you know for sure. Still looking will let you know what ultimate deal is. Good advice about endorsements. Thanks
I ended up going with GEICO. Very similar policy coverages and I'm paying like $16/month.

Progressive for our cars, much less expensive than any of the other majors.

·
Premium Member
Polaris slingshot 2016
66 Posts
I can believe on those prices, in NY my insurance price is $1700 a yr full insurance and that's the cheapest I found from Allstate
I was paying on Geico $3400, no points and I'm over 40 yrs old

·
Premium Member
Polaris slingshot 2016
66 Posts
Wow
I’m 39 and pay 272 a year with State Farm
$272 is 1 month of my payment, that's crazy.
It got it be my zip code area,
Anyone paying that much in Queens NY 11105? Or only me getting screwed with all insurances companies prices. They can't give a quote as motorcycle insurance because they don't think the SS is a motorcycle or a car, and I'm registered in NY as motorcycle, Geico and Allstate said in case of accident they not going to cover the damages if I put as motorcycle insurance because the parts are expensive to repair.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Might give Dan Herrera in TX a call. He has brokered ins for a bunch of SS in various states. Been doing mine for last 3 years. 832 364 6630.

Mine has always been high...Progressive...a bit over $700 yr.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.