Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just placed a nice accessory order with these guys. Easy to work with and thanks for the forum discount and free shipping. When I get my speaker pods and full cover I'm going to set up some cardboard boxes underneath throw on a helmet bring out the fan and just sit in my living room watching the dirt trax review on repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Alright time to give a few shirts away.... keeping it fair I'm going to use a random number generator to roll the dice for me.

entrants

1. NightFlyer
2. Robert Culver
3. jdskycaster
4. SAINT SS
5. Centhron
6. Carbon_One
7. FloridaJoe
8. MAY_DAY
9. HOLDFAST
10. Jay2thaC
11. LowDid
12. ken
13. SlingshotJoe
14. Mike P
15. heffa
16. Charles "Gary"Johnson
17. WithoutHope
18. Ryder

upload_2014-9-8_15-42-27.png

upload_2014-9-8_15-43-40.png

Congratulations to the winners

4. SAINT SS

and
11. LowDid

Please send me a PM with your address and shirt size and we will get them on the way...

For everyone that didn't score a free shirt.....Stay tuned as I will probably do something again shortly....And as a consolation prize shoot me your address in a PM and I will send you some limited edition, super awesome FixMyToys.com stickers that you can slap on just about anything around the house that you want to look better ;). (Scientifically proven to add 3HP to any ride so be careful)

Thanks again to everyone that played and helped to promote my business!!!

Attachments

·
Vendor
550 Posts
I just placed a nice accessory order with these guys. Easy to work with and thanks for the forum discount and free shipping. When I get my speaker pods and full cover I'm going to set up some cardboard boxes underneath throw on a helmet bring out the fan and just sit in my living room watching the dirt trax review on repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks again for the business, hopefully your new customer production Slingshot will hold you over for another month or so ;)

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Thanks for the opportunity to try Chris. Gave us all a thrill for a couple of days anyway.
No problem at all... we get enough people in this forum and one day I can hopefully give a New Slingshot away. Gonna need to sell just a few more t-shirts and storage covers to get to that point tho ;)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Alright time to give a few shirts away.... keeping it fair I'm going to use a random number generator to roll the dice for me.

entrants

1. NightFlyer
2. Robert Culver
3. jdskycaster
4. SAINT SS
5. Centhron
6. Carbon_One
7. FloridaJoe
8. MAY_DAY
9. HOLDFAST
10. Jay2thaC
11. LowDid
12. ken
13. SlingshotJoe
14. Mike P
15. heffa
17. WithoutHope
18. Ryder

View attachment 693
View attachment 696

4. SAINT SS

and
11. LowDid

Please send me a PM with your address and shirt size and we will get them on the way...

For everyone that didn't score a free shirt.....Stay tuned as I will probably do something again shortly....And as a consolation prize shoot me your address in a PM and I will send you some limited edition, super awesome FixMyToys.com stickers that you can slap on just about anything around the house that you want to look better ;). (Scientifically proven to add 3HP to any ride so be careful)

[/

entrants

1. NightFlyer
2. Robert Culver
3. jdskycaster
4. SAINT SS
5. Centhron
6. Carbon_One
7. FloridaJoe
8. MAY_DAY
9. HOLDFAST
10. Jay2thaC
11. LowDid
12. ken
13. SlingshotJoe
14. Mike P
15. heffa
17. WithoutHope
18. Ryder

View attachment 693
View attachment 696

4. SAINT SS

and
11. LowDid

Wooooohoooooo, Thanks Chris and everybody at FixMyToys. Yayyyyyyyy!!!!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts