Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my Canuck brethren.
Please don't forget to get out there today and vote.
Just remember you won't be able to complain about the government unless you vote!

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,542 Posts
Just remember you won't be able to complain about the government unless you vote!
I don't keep up with Canadian politics. Is your government in as bad a shape as ours?? I haven't missed voting here in the last 40 years. Right now we are so fouled up its a toss up between voting and scratching my ass! Don't know who or what can fix us right now. At least I got a year to figure it out.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As of now my house is up for sale and I will claim refugee status in any country that has a slight hint of morales and scruples. Also I am officially a bastard in my own country. Anything my family and myself have stood and fought for the last 100 years is now up for sale or everyone gets a free ride. I now stress to any model country to pull up their socks and wade (sic) for it.
P.S. I know our newest PM will find something. Perhaps his own ass with both hands?
God help us and our children,,,,,,,,:sour: I recommend build a wall a great f*#kin big one!!

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,542 Posts
Just read the article on Fox News about the election. Congratulations - looks like you have your own Obama now:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts