Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,704 Posts
Eh hem.......Holy fukn shit balls! :eek: gulp........

I had to scroll back up and look at it........

Holy fukn shit balls!:vamp::vamp::vamp::woot::woot:
I thought I was the only one that still uses that. "Holy shit balls" is right.

I thought it was leaning toward Iron Man from the first couple pics. Nope! That miral is stunning. Wow, wow, wow the detail on that Dragon and the smoke and lightning in the background. I'm sure the detail on the Wizard/ Dragon Queen/ Angel are just as great, I need a close up Cam.

@Slingking , I think I have a new favorite, by a hair:) That antique brass is SOOOO (insert word big enough here)!!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I thought I was the only one that still uses that. "Holy shit balls" is right.

I thought it was leaning toward Iron Man from the first couple pics. Nope! That miral is stunning. Wow, wow, wow the detail on that Dragon and the smoke and lightning in the background. I'm sure the detail on the Wizard/ Dragon Queen/ Angel are just as great, I need a close up Cam.

@Slingking , I think I have a new favorite, by a hair:) That antique brass is SOOOO (insert word big enough here)!!!
I thought it was going to be an Iron Man SS also. Looks like no other..cool

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,704 Posts
Yeah buddy. He's got color shift pearl underneath with a gold base.
That is something I Have to see in person. The stock red or gray pearl is hard to see in photos, but looks rather good in person. Yours shows up that well in photos, I can understand how mind blowing that must be in person. Beautiful Slingshot Cam, complexly Beautiful.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
oh.....mY......GAAAAAAAAWD ITS PURPLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude at first I was like....."WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE PAINT 49er's colors ON THEIR SLING!!!!" Then i saw the PURPLE AND NOW I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
oh.....mY......GAAAAAAAAWD ITS PURPLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude at first I was like....."WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE PAINT 49er's colors ON THEIR SLING!!!!" Then i saw the PURPLE AND NOW I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got me some purple dragons!! You peanut butter and jealous?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
HELL YEA IM ALL JELLY RIGHT NOW!!!!

21 - 40 of 73 Posts