Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was hooking my Battery-Tender to my battery, I discovered more fuses that the Owners-Manual does not show. Chassis-Main 50amps, ABS Motor 50amps, Engine Main 40amps. Not only does the owners manual not show them, they did not include these with the little ones for under the hood fuse box. ANDD they do not explain what tools are needed to open the battery box to get to these 3 important large fuses. You need two little regular head screwdrivers and a #40 Torx socket, T-40. "Knowledge Is Great" Tom n Carol

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lets face it, they crammed all they could into a small space. That being said its still a pain to find out that there are fuses they did not mention.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
What happens to the ABS brakes if you yank the fuse and slam on the brakes ?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
While I was hooking my Battery-Tender to my battery, I discovered more fuses that the Owners-Manual does not show. Chassis-Main 50amps, ABS Motor 50amps, Engine Main 40amps. Not only does the owners manual not show them, they did not include these with the little ones for under the hood fuse box. ANDD they do not explain what tools are needed to open the battery box to get to these 3 important large fuses. You need two little regular head screwdrivers and a #40 Torx socket, T-40. "Knowledge Is Great" Tom n Carol
These fuses on shown in that "training video" that was posted a month or so ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts