Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got to stop reading about delayed delivery, canceled deposits, etc. Can anyone tell me the location of the fuse panel on a SS? I've got some wiring to do and am starting to brainstorm how to run the wiring in a graceful way. I plan on installing my own backup cam/monitor, a LED light bar between the crashbars and a PA system. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
210 Posts
No, but go to the "gallery" and look at the photos of the SL titled "up close shots". There are 24 pics. Number 284 or the 16th pic is one with the hood raised. It is the little black box to the right of the white box (don't know what it is). It is right in the corner. Sure you will see it.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Anyone know if there are any extra terminals in the fuse panel to hook up other accessories. Or would we need to install a extra fuse panel.
Thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
If you are going to add accessories suggest adding an additional fuse panel. Take a look at the one sold by http://www.fuzeblocks.com. Works and fits great. Easy install and you don't end up with a bunch of wires to your battery or tapping a bunch of wires. There is not much room in the Factory Fuse Block except for some items that Polaris probably will offer as options. Another fuse block is neater and makes it easier to chase down problems. Good Luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts