Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I'm very excited to join you guys with the rest of Full Throttle Motorsports as a supporting vendor! I really enjoy the community Slingshot Forums has created, and look forward to visiting with everyone each day, so it was only natural for me to show my support eventually!

I'll take this moment to let everyone know, we had a tier one order cancel their deposit so we currently have slot #3 (a '15 Slingshot SL), in the first round, open for reservation.

Even more good news... our dealer rep just gave us an October 15 drop date.

If you have any questions, as always, I'm your guy.

Will "Kip" Burgess
Resident Slingshot Enthusiast

Full Throttle Motorsports
Lansing, MI
www.slingshotmichigan.com

·
Registered
2,076 Posts

Kip we are very grateful to have you with us

I do have a question; as I understand it correctly, the delivery date of the SS will be October 15th, is that correct?

Should we start the countdown? LOL

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm very excited to join you guys with the rest of Full Throttle Motorsports as a supporting vendor! I really enjoy the community Slingshot Forums has created, and look forward to visiting with everyone each day, so it was only natural for me to show my support eventually!

I'll take this moment to let everyone know, we had a tier one order cancel their deposit so we currently have slot #3 (a '15 Slingshot SL), in the first round, open for reservation.

Will "Kip" Burgess
Resident Slingshot Enthusiast

Full Throttle Motorsports
Lansing, MI
www.slingshotmichigan.com
The part that drives me nuts is such a late delivery date for MI. I live in Sault Sainte Marie MI and by the time I finally get to actually see one sit in it and hopefully try it out
It will be to late to take a skills test up here to get the motorcycle endorsement. According to the book I can't ride by myself with a permit. I need to ride supervised by a licenced driver so getting one to take to AZ for the winter without the endorsement would be foolish.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Kip we are very grateful to have you with us

I do have a question; as I understand it correctly, the delivery date of the SS will be October 15th, is that correct?

Should we start the countdown? LOL
XD
Our rep is a trustworthy dude, so if he says something is the date, I'm apt to believe him. We're still waiting on our accessories order to put up in the display area, but we've begun to order some catalog items for customers already, at the very least.

When I know more, you are the next people I tell.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts