Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a roof on your Slingshot, what are you using for a full cover? We have a place at a campground with dusty gravel roads. I'd like to cover it when we're here. From the photos, it doesn't appear like the full covers made for a slingshot will fit if there is a roof. I need some way to keep the dust out of the "interior". Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
If you have a roof on your Slingshot, what are you using for a full cover? We have a place at a campground with dusty gravel roads. I'd like to cover it when we're here. From the photos, it doesn't appear like the full covers made for a slingshot will fit if there is a roof. I need some way to keep the dust out of the "interior". Thanks for any help.
Simple way is a standard car cover --- small and cheep might want to set up a way to run a strap under it. Car parts store or Walmart.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have the razor V back roof system. Used the robust Slingshot cover from Kemimoto. Following is the link:

We have found this to be worth every cent and then some. Really heavy, just keep the inside fuzzy side clean, all in how you remove and roll!!

Best, Mike

·
Registered
2016 SS SL
202 Posts
CAPT J- I have a 16 SS SL with TD roof and a basket on top of roof. I got the Ultraguard full cover from SlingMods.. It is a full length cover. Very light weight. It has elastric all around edges. Add a few straps and it shoud fit good. It is not a trailerable cover. Another Option- A full car cover-Toyota Camery will work. It is a bit over-sized and when folded up -a big ball. It doesn't fit storage compartment. No matter where you get full cover, be sure to check return policy of seller. Good luck- and KEEP on SLINGIN'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts