Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full Blown Polaris Teardrop Exhaust was designed to produce great mid range power while adding a great throaty sound to your SlingShot. Our exhausts are constructed with high-quality SUS304 stainless steel, and CNC-machined flanges. Our Full Blown Teardrop Exhaust for the Polaris Slingshot are engineered to produce strong mid to top-end power gains, as well as an increase in horsepower and torque.

Price: $695

Please allow 1 week to ship.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
very nice... teardrop end is not something I need if it just adds cost.
Sounds good. and it still tucked away.
I'm not so displeased with where the OE dumps. In fact I think it works to our advantage. With a full helmet on I am able to still here the exhaust where it is located. A rear exit (sure more will come) will have a visual appeal but in the end its about the sound and any performance gains if possible.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very nice... teardrop end is not something I need if it just adds cost.
Sounds good. and it still tucked away.
I'm not so displeased with where the OE dumps. In fact I think it works to our advantage. With a full helmet on I am able to still here the exhaust where it is located. A rear exit (sure more will come) will have a visual appeal but in the end its about the sound and any performance gains if possible.
We can do it without the tear drop tip. It would be $649

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Would love to see dyno numbers with both items installed compared to the stock SS runs.

I really like the look of the exhaust system!

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Awesome looking fabrication....like the use of t304......Could you post pics showing how you supported the muffler ? ............and....what kind of muffler ?.....and it seems from your posted pics that the plastic side panel when mounted would be real close to the muffler...won't that get melted ?...........Tom n Carol

·
Registered
427 Posts
  • Nice ! Would like to hear it going through the gears on the pavement like the codeman video so I could compare the real sound.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts