Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
As Hogg mentioned careful not to bend the wire-elements install the filter onto the air tube before threading in the 10mm mounting screw...I set the air tube & mounting screw first then tried twisting the filter on...NOT GOOD!
I'm getting a second filter so when it comes time for cleaning I'll swap it out & have a spare so no need to wait for K&N spray to dry.
Great tip!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Full blown: Will your air intake in any way interfere with a future added turbo? Do I need to get the intake prior to a turbo or would the intake come as part of your turbo kit when it is done? I also would have the same question about your exhaust.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Full blown: Will your air intake in any way interfere with a future added turbo? Do I need to get the intake prior to a turbo or would the intake come as part of your turbo kit when it is done? I also would have the same question about your exhaust.
Hi, yes you will have no need for the intake once our turbo kit goes on.

·
Registered
555 Posts
So in essence, I do not need to purchase your air or the exhaust intake if I get your turbo? Right/Wrong. If not, please give specific reasons (i.e. turbo kit comes with air and exhaust)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Thanks, I will wait.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Stopped in Full Blown today to look at the cold air intake. Very nice people and nice shop. He brought me back in the shop and showed me the 2 Slingshots being test fitted for a turbo setup and other goodies. The quality of the intake is fantastic and fits great. I bought the black wrinkle finish setup without hesitation.

·
Registered
23 Posts
@Full Blown still made to order? Looks great dig the sound by only concern i live in Vegas and summer is here 100+ degree weather without the shield would it be a big difference?

81 - 93 of 93 Posts