Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale used front and side panel SSV works speaker pods with 4 polk audio DB 652 6.5in 300 watt marine speakers and have 2 ssv works speakers to go with it. I paid a total of $818. Not too sure at the moment what to ask for but I'm accepting any reasonable offers. The 4 speakers were $360, the front pods were $200 and the side pods were $258 with the ssv 6.5in speakers. Will be willing to sell individual as well. Looking for $525 obo

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have for sale used front and side panel SSV works speaker pods with 4 polk audio DB 652 6.5in 300 watt marine speakers and have 2 ssv works speakers to go with it. I paid a total of $818. Not too sure at the moment what to ask for but I'm accepting any reasonable offers. The 4 speakers were $360, the front pods were $200 and the side pods were $258 with the ssv 6.5in speakers. Will be willing to sell individual as well. Looking for $525 obo
Hey is anything still available? Where are you located?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still available?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts