Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced my stock SL LE shocks with JRI shocks and i no longer need the stock RED shocks that came with the slingshot - for someone who wants to just replace he stock black shocks with the red ones they can use these. If you pay the shipping costs you can have them for free - otherwise i will just throw them out.

They are in perfect shape - i took them off at 200 miles - all 3 are included. again STOCK springs but they are RED because it came off the SL LE 2016.5 model

my zip code is 33331 if you want to estimate shipping costs, i would image probably 30 bucks to ship all 3.

Let me know soon or I'm just going to toss them!

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,852 Posts
If no one else takes them, I'll scoop them up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I replaced my stock SL LE shocks with JRI shocks and i no longer need the stock RED shocks that came with the slingshot - for someone who wants to just replace he stock black shocks with the red ones they can use these. If you pay the shipping costs you can have them for free - otherwise i will just throw them out.

They are in perfect shape - i took them off at 200 miles - all 3 are included. again STOCK springs but they are RED because it came off the SL LE 2016.5 model

my zip code is 33331 if you want to estimate shipping costs, i would image probably 30 bucks to ship all 3.

Let me know soon or I'm just going to toss them!
I'll take them as I was going to do mine in red. Send me your PayPal info and I'll get your payment to you.
Edleggs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.