Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
I just had a SS post to my FBTL by polaris saying one was on Demo somewhere in MI.

How can I be 220 miles from the production facility and not have a demo SOMEWHERE in the state? Hell, they had to roll outa here to get to Sturgis.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
It must have been the same four driving 0n 35W north out of Minneapolis yesterday.
My brother had called me right away and told me he passed them.

The neat part about his phone call was how excited he was. Up until his phone call he has only listened to my excitement and not said much other than he will wait and see before deciding.

He said he noticed them a mile away because of their headlights, he said it was absolutely one of the coolest things to watch as they cruised by. The headlights and how low the drivers were tucked into the their seats is what looked incredibly awesome!

I am thinking they were coming from Polaris testing track in Rosemount probably headed back up to the Wyoming testing center. I heard they had 50 plus units in Rosemount for dealer and press demo's. Now they are most likely getting shipped to different events.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yep. As I coming down the road I spotted it immediately from about a football field away. No mistaking it from front or side view.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, why Brainerd?
That seems kind of weird, there is bigger higher volume dealers in the Twin Cities that you would think would come first. Guessing there should be a few at the State Fair to look at.
Yep. As I coming down the road I spotted it immediately from about a football field away. No mistaking it from front or side view.
you in stillwater?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts