Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one set of SSV speaker pods for my 2015SL that I never installed, new in box, never opened, never used! $120 shipped!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I might be interested. Are these the floor pods that install near your feet or the side pods that mount next to the seats? Just realized I didn't post this when I wrote it yesterday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be interested. Are these the floor pods that install near your feet or the side pods that mount next to the seats? Just realized I didn't post this when I wrote it yesterday.
Yes, these are the lower pods that replace the factory units, sorry for the confusion!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I had some speakers mounted on top of the dash, but my new NASCAR Style windshield means I need to remove the VersaPods and I'm looking a for a replacement. I had a set of the early factory pods that I felt intruded too much into my leg/foot-space. Do the SSV Works pods stick out much beyond the frame rails?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The pods are similar in profile to the stockers, it’s the grills that do protrude just a bit. Doesn’t bother me though and I’m long legged...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts