Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 SS SLR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just changed out my stock wheels today. Tires have less than 300 miles on them. 305 20” rear, 18” front. Rims and tires are in great condition. Located in upstate SC. Make reasonable offer...

·
Registered
377 Posts
John,
1st Welcome. Check out The Other Site too (this site won't let me name it but if you google SLINGSHOT INFOrmation I'm sure you'll find it.

Nicely: May want to review your value on the OEM wheels/tires. Dealer here who does lots of customization sells the SL/SLR set of 3 - 18/20" for $400/set. The base 17/18's are $200/set.

·
Registered
2019 SS SLR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John,
1st Welcome. Check out The Other Site too (this site won't let me name it but if you google SLINGSHOT INFOrmation I'm sure you'll find it.

Nicely: May want to review your value on the OEM wheels/tires. Dealer here who does lots of customization sells the SL/SLR set of 3 - 18/20" for $400/set. The base 17/18's are $200/set.
Thanks much for the info!!! Exactly what I needed to hear.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just changed out my stock wheels today. Tires have less than 300 miles on them. 305 20” rear, 18” front. Rims and tires are in great condition. Located in upstate SC. Make reasonable offer...
Good evening Sir,
Do you still have the wheels, if so I am Interested in them. South of Atlanta here. You can pm me if you like.
Duck

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good evening Sir,
Do you still have the wheels, if so I am Interested in them. South of Atlanta here. You can pm me if you like.
Duck

·
Registered
2019 SS SLR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good evening Sir,
Duck
Apologies for the extremely long delay. I got caught up in life. I do still have the wheels though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts