Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Full set of tires and rims off a 2019 SL. She was driven home and an entirely new set of tires and rims were installed so the tires are 99% new. I will not ship these but I am located in corona California and they can either be picked up or I can deliver within a reasonable distance. Thanks for taking a look.

$450.00

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have a Full set of tires and rims off a 2019 SL. She was driven home and an entirely new set of tires and rims were installed so the tires are 99% new. I will not ship these but I am located in corona California and they can either be picked up or I can deliver within a reasonable distance. Thanks for taking a look.

$450.00

View attachment 185377

View attachment 185380
View attachment 185378

View attachment 185379
A friend of mine is interested.The challenge is that we're here in Hayward, in Norcal. Can you message me the details? Thanks- Victor

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good morning and thank you for reaching out I had to Google Hayward but I see you’re right up around San Francisco. I am in corona California which is equidistant between San Diego and LA

·
Registered
177 Posts
If its still available send me via private message contact info. I will forward it to my friend Mike (he's not a member of the forum) who might be interested.

Thanks
Victor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts