Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a notice in the mail from Polaris. If I refer someone to a Slingshot, and they buy a new 2018/19 between 1-March and 30-April, I get $1000 VISA gift card and the buyer gets a $500 gift card. Doesn't seem to be any other restrictions.

So if someone is buying soon and wants $500 free money, PM me for the referral.

I'm sure I'm not the only one getting one of these, so keep your eyes out.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I have looked into this and have been informed that the letter itself is not necessary, unfortunately since our nearest dealer is better than a days drive/ride, nobody here locally is interested.......................... :(

Bill

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been informed that the letter itself is not necessary..........................

Bill
True. They only need the code from the letter to plug into the website. The code is what links it back to the original letter recipient so he can get the 'reward'.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I believe that you misunderstood me, I contacted a dealer where if a referred buyer would show up on their showroom that they would honor this offer, letter or no..................

Bill

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe that you misunderstood me, I contacted a dealer where if a referred buyer would show up on their showroom that they would honor this offer, letter or no..................

Bill
Ok, that's great, but I'm not going to show up on a showroom floor in Oregon when I live in Maryland, but I can certainly help both of us out by providing the letter.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Interesting mine says $500 for each person, not $1000 for the person doing the referral.

Either way, it's a great deal. Got a nephew thinking about buying, but he'll likely look for a used one.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interesting mine says $500 for each person, not $1000 for the person doing the referral.

Either way, it's a great deal. Got a nephew thinking about buying, but he'll likely look for a used one.
I'm privileged and important.....

;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just received a notice in the mail from Polaris. If I refer someone to a Slingshot, and they buy a new 2018/19 between 1-March and 30-April, I get $1000 VISA gift card and the buyer gets a $500 gift card. Doesn't seem to be any other restrictions.

So if someone is buying soon and wants $500 free money, PM me for the referral.

I'm sure I'm not the only one getting one of these, so keep your eyes out.
Is there anyone close to Colorado Springs Colorado. We are looking to buy

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are looking to buy in Colorado Springs Colorado. I s there anyone out there that has bought and has a letter:)
Don't need to be close. If you want it, I can PM you the info.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Ok, that's great, but I'm not going to show up on a showroom floor in Oregon when I live in Maryland, but I can certainly help both of us out by providing the letter.
Gee, why is this so hard? All the sale person said that they needed was a SlingShot's owner's name, and they could look it up on their computer for contact info, again, no letter required.

Bill

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gee, why is this so hard? All the sale person said that they needed was a SlingShot's owner's name, and they could look it up on their computer for contact info, again, no letter required.

Bill
It's not hard. I offered a copy of my letter.

BUT...
I have a mailing directly from Polaris. The buyer enters the information POST SALE on the Polaris website. It says nothing about communicating with the dealer for this offer.

Not trying to be snotty, but your information is 3rd hand, and dealers have been known to not always have correct information. He may have told you this, and he may or may not be correct, but my letter doesn't confirm any of that.

If someone wants my letter, they can have it. What's so hard about that?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Don't need to be close. If you want it, I can PM you the info.
Sure if you have a letter and want to get me the info, I can pass it on to the place we purchased the sling shot from. They said they would still except it. THANK YOU

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sure if you have a letter and want to get me the info, I can pass it on to the place we purchased the sling shot from. They said they would still except it. THANK YOU
PM sent.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts