Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I saw a post where someone mentioned that the speakers in the front make the foot wells a little tight. Has anyone else noticed this or did I misunderstand? For someone with 15EEEE size feet it makes a big difference. If it is a good amount I would just go base model and put my own killer tunes and backup camera in.

THANKS!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I sat in one this past weekend with the speakers and I would say it feels slightly bigger then a miata in terms of footwell size if that helps.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
There is an open space between the speakers and firewall where you can put your left foot. I believe there is a rest pad or something there.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I don't think one's foot size is an issue.... leg length , possibly. I' have a 35" inseam and can not extend my legs fully .. but, drove it 425 miles on day one no problem .

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I saw a post where someone mentioned that the speakers in the front make the foot wells a little tight. Has anyone else noticed this or did I misunderstand? For someone with 15EEEE size feet it makes a big difference. If it is a good amount I would just go base model and put my own killer tunes and backup camera in.

THANKS!
Bigfoot,
you are such a Bragger, I'm jealous.
size 9 here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts