Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every Saturday at the Palladio Shopping Center (next to Sports Authority) from 8 to 10am so far only one Sling would nice to see more.
Cars & Coffee.jpg

·
Registered
142 Posts
After the dust settles for my obligated Saturday's, the spousal unit and I will definitely show up. Looking forward to spending time with fellow owners.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was also too cool seeing all the terrific mods @Cobra has done!!!!!
Thanks Dee, it was nice meeting you and Dave it was a good day. BTW I just finished the passengers side foot well now us long legged people will be comfortable.
Also this Saturday if it doesn't rain car show in Fair Oaks A Tribute to Veterans 10: to 3:

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Will try to swing by on a Saturday. Would love to meet some fellow owners. Don't have any mods on my SS, but would like to check out what other's have done.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@Cobra
Still doin the Palladios thing on Sat.? Finally free of Sat. work. Would be nice meeting up with other Slingers.
Mike
Hey Mike, Yes except this Saturday I'll be in Mesquite NV for our 4th annual One Hero at a Time will be leaving this Thursday and back on Monday, hope more SS will show up for the party and help support our Vets. I hope you have been enjoying your Sling hope to meet you when I get back.. OHAAT Flyer-2_2016.jpg

·
Vendor Supporter!!!!!!
406 Posts
I wish I had read this post earlier. I was in Folsom on Saturday and would have loved to meet up with you guys. Unfortunately I fly out tomorrow, headed home

1 - 20 of 21 Posts