Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
All, to clean up my Google Drive and since I have now made many custom FOBO images, I have now put these all in a ZIP file.

Download the ZIP file and use whatever image you like. The ZIP contains every custom image I have made so far.

If you would like a Slingashot and or a custom color I do not have, let me know and I will update the ZIP file.

Here is the download link:

FOBO_Custom_images.zip

Enjoy,
Bob

·
I have moved on!
2,899 Posts
All, to clean up my Google Drive and since I have now made many custom FOBO images, I have now put these all in a ZIP file.

Download the ZIP file and use whatever image you like. The ZIP contains every custom image I have made so far.

If you would like a Slingashot and or a custom color I do not have, let me know and I will update the ZIP file.

Here is the download link:

FOBO_Custom_images.zip

Enjoy,
Bob
Thanks Bob!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looking for a review after someone has used these for awhile. Pros/cons? My concerns are:
1- phone battery drop quicker due to Bluetooth (I already BT to stereo)
2- valve stem damage or need to rebalance tire
4- valve stem air leaks
5- will low air alarm play over stereo Bluetooth if I am playing music over stereo?
6- worth it?

All reviews online look positive but just wanted to double check before I dust off the bengimens to buy (I'm cheap lol)

·
Registered
434 Posts
No issues here - after several months of use. I will mention though that in my case the pressure readings/displayed is lower by about 3lbs from what I get with all 3 of my hand held pressure gauges - both digital and plunger type.

update: I have since purchased a high end digital pressure gauge, measuring to 1/10 of a lb. It has verified that my FOBO units are indeed low by 2-3 lbs, with small variances between all 3 units - ,but as they say, "your mileage my vary". So, be aware of this when you set your hi-low range and don't use FOBO readings to set your everyday air pressure.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.