·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-------Update 6/5/2016

FOBOTRIKE in Black only.

***We have more in stock and available for purchase***

Get yours today before they are gone

Take a look at our website for information and purchasing: FOBO Bike Tire Pressure Monitoring System

USE Coupon CODE: FOBO10

Group Buy $133.20 PLUS FREE Shipping within the United States. M.S.R.P. is $148.00

FOBOTRIKE is a tire pressure monitoring system that is Compatible with Android 4.3 and above as well as iOS 7.1 and above Phones. We all are at fault for just jumping on our bikes, starting our engines and were are off for a great day of riding. Who remembers to check their tire pressure before every ride? That’s me and a lot of other out there to. Why waist your time getting out your tire gauge and tire pump or compressor. Now you can let these sensors monitor your tire pressure for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. This devise runs wirelessly through your bluetooth phone. Once setup and running on your Android or IOS phone it’s as easy as tapping on the app and looking at your current tire pressure as you get geared up or while getting ready for your ride. FOBOTRIKE will send you a warning when tire pressure is to high or to low depending on your personal settings. Why waist your time checking your tire pressure and more time riding all while FOBOTRIKE monitoring your tire pressure for you. Easy installation.

Who is interested in purchasing one?

Any questions. Email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
@ Macaws. Thanks for answering the question..

Just remember that the FOBOBIKE TRIKE Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) work with the latest Bluetooth 4.0 that works directly with your Android (v4.3 and above) and iOS (v7.1 and above) device ONLY.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Yes you are correct @Macaws. They come with a locking mechanism with tool to unlock. I personally haven't had to use them, put someone could steal them i guess. I just don't like locking and unlocking them just to put air in. Personal preference I guess. I guess an argument could be made that if someone had a locking tool they could steal them anyway.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
@Wicked_on_3 - My pleasure it is a cool system. I wish I knew you had some left I would have sent my wife to you to buy it. I don't have a smart phone but I downloaded the APP to my Ipod Touch and the App works. I a waiting on the unit to I can try the Blue Tooth. Did you create the Slingshot images? if so can I get a grey one

Thanks
This is the file for Grey.

Bob had posted this earlier in the thread:

Here is the download link to the GIF:
slingshot_silver.gif

Screen shot:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I think they make an optional T valve as well.
You would have to install it in the rim but it would give you a separate fill point.
Either way it is a cool toy!
Yes you can buy the optional T Valve, but you must take tire off rim and remount and balance rim to do this. Most tire shops probably would charge $20-$30 bucks. Some charge extra for black weights to.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Just more of a security blanket in my mind..... I bought the wife 2 pairs of cool little pink tire caps for her Camaro and within 2 weeks each set disappeared! Its like someone walks around looking at tires all day for some different caps!

I then found a set of caps with an allen screw in the side and VIOLA!! No more missing caps....not very likely someone is walking around with a 2 mm allen wrench in there pocket (unless they are a MINI Tripod!! ;)) and our dealership doesnt mind taking them off to adjust air pressure but im sure its more of a P.I.T.A for them!

As for the black weights having an extra charge....never heard that one!

Thanks for the info and look forward to purchasing if you have any by end of next week!

Good point. Hope you guys are doing well and hope to see you both at Bert's Megamall this Saturday for the SS ride.

Let me know when you want to purchase.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.