·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-------Update 6/5/2016

FOBOTRIKE in Black only.

***We have more in stock and available for purchase***

Get yours today before they are gone

Take a look at our website for information and purchasing: FOBO Bike Tire Pressure Monitoring System

USE Coupon CODE: FOBO10

Group Buy $133.20 PLUS FREE Shipping within the United States. M.S.R.P. is $148.00

FOBOTRIKE is a tire pressure monitoring system that is Compatible with Android 4.3 and above as well as iOS 7.1 and above Phones. We all are at fault for just jumping on our bikes, starting our engines and were are off for a great day of riding. Who remembers to check their tire pressure before every ride? That’s me and a lot of other out there to. Why waist your time getting out your tire gauge and tire pump or compressor. Now you can let these sensors monitor your tire pressure for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. This devise runs wirelessly through your bluetooth phone. Once setup and running on your Android or IOS phone it’s as easy as tapping on the app and looking at your current tire pressure as you get geared up or while getting ready for your ride. FOBOTRIKE will send you a warning when tire pressure is to high or to low depending on your personal settings. Why waist your time checking your tire pressure and more time riding all while FOBOTRIKE monitoring your tire pressure for you. Easy installation.

Who is interested in purchasing one?

Any questions. Email me @ [email protected]

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,542 Posts
Been thinkin about these for a while now. Black would not work with my chrome wheels. Could you tell me if the silver would look good with EXPENSIVE chrome wheels??

·
I have moved on!
2,900 Posts
That is a pretty cool device. I do not have a smart phone but I keep an older Ipod in the glove box for music and to operate my Replay Camera. Will it work with the Ipod?

·
4,542 Posts
That is a pretty cool device. I do not have a smart phone but I keep an older Ipod in the glove box for music and to operate my Replay Camera. Will it work with the Ipod?
I already did some checkin and you have to download the app and then Bluetooth to the tire monitors. Don't think older iPods have Bluetooth but not sure.

·
I have moved on!
2,900 Posts
This one does - I Bluetooth to my camera. My only fear with these systems is they have to keep the valve depressed and I worry about leaks. But everyone I talk to who has a similar system likes them.

·
4,542 Posts
I have read quite a lot about em and the only thing holdin me back is what they look like. They come in silver but not sure they would look good up against chrome. Performance wise they say they work fantastic. Maybe someone will have em at SSITS. If you got Bluetooth and can download the app you should be good to go.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I bought a set a couple months back and found super easy to install and set up...I get in the SS and turn on BlueTooth and FOBO automatically connects and tells me what the pressure is in all the tires and with the alarms I set, warns me if the tire is starting to be a little under-weight....I like the product...

·
Registered
424 Posts
FOBOTRIKE

in black

Group Buy $133.20

FOBOTRIKE is a tire pressure monitoring system that is Compatible with Android 4.3 and above as well as iOS 7.1 and above Phones. We all are at fault for just jumping on our bikes, starting our engines and were are off for a great day of riding. Who remembers to check their tire pressure before every ride? That’s me and a lot of other out there to. Why waist your time getting out your tire gauge and tire pump or compressor. Now you can let these sensors monitor your tire pressure for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. This devise runs wirelessly through your bluetooth phone. Once setup and running on your Android or IOS phone it’s as easy as tapping on the app and looking at your current tire pressure as you get geared up or while getting ready for your ride. FOBOTRIKE will send you a warning when tire pressure is to high or to low depending on your personal settings. Why waist your time checking your tire pressure and more time riding all while FOBOTRIKE monitoring your tire pressure for you. Easy installation.

Take a look at our website for information: FOBO Bike Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Email me @ [email protected]
These things work well, I have something like this on one of my bikes but it has a fob that shows the pressure and alarms when the pre set pressure falls outside your settings. I think the phone app may be better because you don't have to carry an extra device...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bob aka finless, will make these up for you over at spyderlovers.com He may start posting here.
Interesting.... On the iPhone the background is transparent! Is this an Android phone? And it is making the background black?
If so and Android does not support a transparent background, I can make it white.

This is what it looks like on the iPhone

Img_2753.jpg

Bob

·
Registered
564 Posts
Yes, I have an Android. I couldn't get the .gif to import to FOBO so I had to take a "screen shot" of the .gif and then I imported that to the FOBO. If that makes any sense. I may try with the .gif again unless you can send it to me in a .jpg?

Do you have a contact for FOBO? I would like the rear wheel centered instead of over to the left.

·
Registered
249 Posts
FOBOTRIKE

in black

Group Buy $133.20

Take a look at our website for information: FOBO Bike Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Email me @ [email protected]

Email sent!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, I have an Android. I couldn't get the .gif to import to FOBO so I had to take a "screen shot" of the .gif and then I imported that to the FOBO. If that makes any sense. I may try with the .gif again unless you can send it to me in a .jpg?

Do you have a contact for FOBO? I would like the rear wheel centered instead of over to the left.
Yes I have contact with FOBO and already asked this a while back.
The response was no due to image placement or some excuse like that.

Bob

1 - 20 of 69 Posts