Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a fellow Slingshot owner, the first thing I want to do when I bought my Slingshot was to find other owners to ride with. It took a year to find our beginning. We started our group with 9 members from on of the forums. Florida Slingshot Cruisers has been growing. We have now reached 200 members. Our Sister state Georgia is now part of our family. We have invited the Local Polaris Dealers to our group, they are eager to join. We have attracted members from Indy, Texas, and others states. We have folks joining to see what we are doing. We invite you to join, we are developing what it takes to get Slingshot Owners together. Below are Florida Slingshot Cruisers and Georgia Slingshot Cruisers. Please join us.

Florida Slingshot Cruisers

·
Registered
139 Posts
As a fellow Slingshot owner, the first thing I want to do when I bought my Slingshot was to find other owners to ride with. It took a year to find our beginning. We started our group with 9 members from on of the forums. Florida Slingshot Cruisers has been growing. We have now reached 200 members. Our Sister state Georgia is now part of our family. We have invited the Local Polaris Dealers to our group, they are eager to join. We have attracted members from Indy, Texas, and others states. We have folks joining to see what we are doing. We invite you to join, we are developing what it takes to get Slingshot Owners together. Below are Florida Slingshot Cruisers and Georgia Slingshot Cruisers. Please join us.

Give a shout out when you hit the Treasure Coast/ Palm Beach area.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi there, Slingshot owner in Ormond Beach looking to ride with others. Please let me hear from someone, Thanks

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Folks, please Join our Florida Slingshot Cruisers and you will be able to join the rides from the Villages. Also you will see all our ride events. I missed a lot of your comments, I am sorry. I am also in Georgia from June until November. I have created a Facebook Group, Georgia Slingshot Cruisers. Please join us, I will be creating ride events for North Georgia Mountain Rides. This is what the Slingshot was made for. Please join both my groups, Florida Slingshot Cruisers and Georgia Slingshot Cruisers. We are in for some fun.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Folks, please Join our Florida Slingshot Cruisers and you will be able to join the rides from the Villages. Also you will see all our ride events. I missed a lot of your comments, I am sorry. I am also in Georgia from June until November. I have created a Facebook Group, Georgia Slingshot Cruisers. Please join us, I will be creating ride events for North Georgia Mountain Rides. This is what the Slingshot was made for. Please join both my groups, Florida Slingshot Cruisers and Georgia Slingshot Cruisers. We are in for some fun.
I look forward to your next ride

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.