Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropping the Slingshot off for recalls and saw a custom painted flat black "Batman" Slingshot for sale. The rims are black/chrome, the gold color is reflecting from the yellow stripes on the race mat.

FB1.jpg FB2.jpg FB3.jpg
Nielsen Enterprises in Lake Villa, IL

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'm curious if that is a Polaris scheme, a dealer scheme or a used machine with a customer repaint. I like the flat black on some of the old school cars and rat rods but I'm not sure about something as dynamic as the Sling. Impressions? I'm headed over to Gotham City later today. I'll let them know where they've been sold out to Lake Villa!

·
Super Moderator
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This dealer often sends out new Slingshots for one-off customization before selling them. People walk into a showroom and see stock models that they can see at any dealer, and sometimes something they haven't thought of. It's that "awesome factor" that someone "has to have." Squirrel didn't like it as she likes sparkling, rich colors, I loved it--really sharp in person.

Didn't check the price, just thought I'd share a one-off look. There's a link to the dealer so you could call them.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Nielsen's Ent had a Slingshot at the Chicago Bike show that they decked out for a couple of 'shows' --- Sony sound +++, I think
the price tag on it was $36,000.00 +++ Sold it at the show with the understanding that it would not be delivered until after after 'Bike Week' in Florida.....

They have done there own custom work on several Slingshot that I have seen and sold them for what they needed with all the extra
work and costs.....Somebody will...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not the first one done in flat black. This one went the extra mile. Look at the custom PRP seats with the Batman Logo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,816 Posts
Welp...there goes my ideas for my next color change...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts