Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

In celebration of The Christmas Season and the launch of the brand new version of FixMyToys.com.... We are going to give some stuff away, every day, for 7 straight days leading up to a grand prize drawing Christmas Eve.

If you have not yet taken a minute to do so, check out the FixMyToys Slingshot Parts Finder. (link below)

NEW IMPROVED FIXMYTOYS.COM POLARIS SLINGSHOT PARTS FINDER CLICK HERE

OEM SLINGSHOT CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES CLICK HERE

To Enter...No purchase necessary this is for all forum members, just complete the following tasks.

1. "Like" our official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/fixmytoys

2. Add the following image to your forum Signature:

3. Post in this thread letting me know you completed the tasks and you are in.

upload_2014-12-18_15-19-56.png

Each day, from December 18th till the 24th we will draw a winner at random from the list of forum members that have completed the task at any time. No need to enter multiple times, do it once and you are in for all 7 days. On December 24th will will draw the grand prize winner who will receive a $100 gift card to FixMyToys.com.

Members can only win 1 prize during the contest (except for grand prize previous winners are re entered), 7 winners total.... all winners have to do is PM me their address after they are announced, and the part number of the item they want, and we ship it off to you for free!!

Winner List

Day 1
WOLF
Day 2
SlingJockey
Day 3
HOLDFAST
Day 4
dpet88
Day 5
HAD2HAVE
Day 6
jdskycaster

Day 7 (GRAND PRIZE $100 Gift Cift EACH)

The winner each day will receive their choice of the following:

Polaris Hat/Scarf Combo Holiday Gift Set

OEM Polaris Slingshot LOGO Ballcap

GOOD LUCK AND MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE ENTIRE FIXMYTOYS.COM STAFF!!!

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
I'm in, you're the man. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Done!!
Thank you
Happy Holidays!

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Time to announce the day 1 winner....

WOLF

Congratulations, Just PM me the choice of gift you wanted to recieve along with your name and address and we will get it in the mail. Don't worry if you didn't win or haven't entered yet, still 6 more days to go ;)

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
Time to announce the day 1 winner....

WOLF

Congratulations, Just PM me the choice of gift you wanted to recieve along with your name and address and we will get it in the mail. Don't worry if you didn't win or haven't entered yet, still 6 more days to go ;)
I would first like to thank Chris for making this possible.
And pulling my name from the hat. Everyone should get in on this. One shameless plug and you get showered with holiday cheer and swag(free stuff, often promotional) .
Secondly, I would like to thank God. For he gave us Jesus whom without there would be no Christmas. And no Christmas Swag.
Thirdly.......Thank You FIX MY TOYS.

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Time to announce the day 2 winner....

SlingJockey

Congratulations, Just PM me the choice of gift you wanted to recieve along with your name and address and we will get it in the mail. Don't worry if you didn't win or haven't entered yet, still 5 more days to go ;)

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow, I had to read that a few times before I realized it was me. I never win at these so thank you Chris!

What a great day, got my SL today and win this! Awesome!
Haha you are very welcome, Merry Christmas ;)

Going to draw todays winner in just a bit... good luck everyone

1 - 20 of 48 Posts