Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very angular indeed. I would assume it just looks like that so that it can get wet and can be hosed down?
That's what I'm thinking, as there's no way anyone could expect not to get caught in the occasional shower, or worse yet get doused by a big puddle!

Plus, you have to be able to wash the thing, so the inside has to be ready for water.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Motorcycles, like the Slingshot, are all waterproof and easily stand up to the elements. It's a bike, at the end of the day, and aside from the tires, I'm sure it'll be treated that way. ;)

Do you know what happens to a person who rides a motorcycle through a puddle? They get wet.:eek:

Think LOW COST, that's the motorcycle way. It's because of this motorcycle philosophy that many motorcycle companies don't get their heads HANDED to them in court for making lust-worthy machines like the R1, ZX-10R, and 1000RR...:cool:

I'll be SHOCKED (pleasantly) if they actually do offer any kind of top. I'd be happy to have some kind of luggage accommodation, but again, it isn't a car. o_O

There's no doors people!!! There's no freaking trunk, or windows, or crumple zones... it's a BIKE that happens to have 3 wheels. ;)

There's a car (read: 4 wheeled version of this vehicle) called the Lotus Elise, and I used to have one, but since I can't afford another one until I get out of school, I'll take the next best thing.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts