Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Welcome and don't take a lot of things you read her to heart. It's a highly stressed world and sometimes we like to express our hidden dark side. That being said, I wouldn't trade any one of the forum members for anything (well, maybe one or two of them) ;)
If there's anything you need assistance with or technical advice, feel free to ask away.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome & nice pic. I'm in the same boat, SS is just sitting there looking pretty.. Is that mud on your face in avatar to keep your skin healthy:p:D
Yeh, it kills me seeing everybody out and about. The "mud" was sposed to be some kind of zombie dead lookin thing....I shoulda went with the batman avatar.

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,704 Posts
Thanks! I just slapped one of those lil OlloClip fisheye lenses on my iPhone, and it make the SS look awesome! I will post more pics for sure when the weather lets me get her out!
That is a really great pic. And so simple. Thanks for the info. Welcome to the Forum, any mods done or in mind?

·
Slingshot SL "KEEP OFF"
759 Posts
Welcome and Congrats .....................................:)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There's a wealth of info, talent,and a bunch of great people here. If you ever have a question or a problem, just ask and you'll be surprised to see how quick you get a response. I was.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts