Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap I'm sorry. That's the plugs for two sets of heated clothing. Complete with water proof remote control! Meant to post that under the picture!

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Everything is First Gear. They make the dual zone harness that wires to the battery. Where you place the plugs is up to you. The unit I bought also comes with a remote control. You can turn on either or both sides at various levels of heat. The whole set up is impressive. If you're looking for an easier route, you can buy the battery operated clothing. You can plug those in to recharge the battery in the 12v receptacles already in the ss. I went the crazy route because I usually have devices plugged in the cigarette lighter styles.

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
Great job CR. I plan on installing my Gerbing heated gear after I open it from under the tree ;)

I love where you mounted the ports. Can you pull the cable through the holes when you want to connect or are they hard mounted where they are in the pic?

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great job CT. I plan on installing my Gerbing heated gear after I open it from under the tree ;)

I love where you mounted the ports. Can you pull the cable through the holes when you want to connect or are they hard mounted where they are in the pic?
They pull right out! It's a rubber grommet. They don't retract automatically which would be super fancy, but it's easy enough to just slide them back in.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts