Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The smoke is gone, the 100 degree temps now have surrendered with this morning being 39 degrees and off I go for an invigorating foggy morning ride! I think I will run on over to Medford to see if the new Discount Tire store has opened it's doors yet so the Grasshopper can get it's new shoes? :)

Bill

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, It was gorgeous riding along the Rogue River stopping to view where John Wayne and Katherine Hepburn shot it out with the bad guys, deer, turkeys, a grey fox and a skunk stopped to stare as I passed, but with the cooler weather I also become reminded with why we need a windshield in which we can look over, how a helmet is your friend and it is really time for new tires.................

Bill

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, It was gorgeous riding along the Rogue River stopping to view where John Wayne and Katherine Hepburn shot it out with the bad guys, deer, turkeys, a grey fox and a skunk stopped to stare as I passed, but with the cooler weather I also become reminded with why we need a windshield in which we can look over, how a helmet is your friend and it is really time for new tires.................

Bill
Oh, and how could I have forgotten the Bald Eagle overhead? :)

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts