Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,840 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
At least spell it correctly....balut. :>) (Hang out in the Philippines or the Nam and you can witness it being eaten)

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think its kinda cool. Would never do it but the thought and ideas and the guts to go out on the fringe and create is noteworthy. Besides there could be some other cool things that come out of a project like this that could benefit our community.

Reactions: Sling ding-a-ling

·
Registered
113 Posts
Had it in alongapo just outside navy base in the Philippines. Balut was not that bad. Not as good as the monkey meat on a stick. Wish I knew the the recipe for the drink we had over there called mojo

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Had it in alongapo just outside navy base in the Philippines. Balut was not that bad. Not as good as the monkey meat on a stick. Wish I knew the the recipe for the drink we had over there called mojo
Googled it, found a couple of versions. Sounds delicious.....not sure about the beer ingredient though.

Phillippeans Mojo
Drink Type: Punch
Ingredients
4 oz. Rum
4 oz. Vodka
4 oz. Amaretto
4 oz. Gin (Optional)
2 can(s) Beer
1 can(s) Sprite
8 oz. Orange Juice
8 oz. Pineapple Juice
Instructions
Mix all the ingredients into a large pitcher, add ice and serve in punch cups.

Also....
1/2 PINT RUM
1/2 PINT CHERRY BRANDY
1 BEER
1 COKE
1 ORANGE SODA
1 7-UP
1 BIG GLASS OF PINEAPPLE JUICE

·
Premium Member
2020 R SlingShot
89 Posts
Right. The answer to the question nobody asked. Some things just aren't right, like having sex with your cousin or eating Baloot.
I'm from Ga. so cousins are in.
I'm also a former Marine so eating baloot is okay but eating baloot sober is a no-no.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts