Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day is finally coming. Found out yesterday. My Sling Thing should be delivered to me later today or tomorrow. Naturally after the nice warmer weather has slipped away and an artic blast has slipped in.
Only 10 miles to my dealer, and all smooth country two lane road with very little traffic. Titanium with a Blade.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
The day is finally coming. Found out yesterday. My Sling Thing should be delivered to me later today or tomorrow. Naturally after the nice warmer weather has slipped away and an artic blast has slipped in.
Only 10 miles to my dealer, and all smooth country two lane road with very little traffic. Titanium with a Blade.
Congrats. Just hope the snow doesn't side track your plans for a belated X-Mass present.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats. Just hope the snow doesn't side track your plans for a belated X-Mass present.
Nope, no snow. I'm 55 miles west of Chicago. They may have some lake effect on the south side of Chicago and over into Indiana and Michigan. Shouldn't be a problem here. Right now there isn't a cloud in the sky. No wind either. Wouldn't mind if they had it ready first thing this morning.

Would have been nice if it were ready last week. Our three kids made it over the holiday. One in from Colorado, another from Wisconsin. First time we had all three under our roof at the same time in 23 years. It would have been great if they could have seen it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats man. Yea too bad the nice weather in the Midwest went away. It'll be back soon...... I am still waiting on my titanium as well, and I'm in North Dakota. It was -25 overnight. Hey Florida Joe, is there an award for who waited the longest since deposit placed? I think I'll be in the running for that....... My deposit was placed August 29, still no slingy......:(

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Congrats man. Yea too bad the nice weather in the Midwest went away. It'll be back soon...... I am still waiting on my titanium as well, and I'm in North Dakota. It was -25 overnight. Hey Florida Joe, is there an award for who waited the longest since deposit placed? I think I'll be in the running for that....... My deposit was placed August 29, still no slingy......:(
Ur not even close FO. Put my money down July 31 and still waiting.

I know I'm going to enjoy the SS a lot, but somehow the rose is off the bloom. It would have still been magic if it had come in October as I had hoped. Maybe it will still be able to thrill me whenever it does come.

Tell us your honest reaction when you get it Wriggly.

Edit: Errr.. maybe it's the bloom is off the rose, I get everything bass ackwards lately.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got off the phone with a good buddy that lives in Bucyrus. Today was garbage day, and he said it was so cold this morning he was not wanting to put the garbage out.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts