Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So NJ finally got some nice weather yesterday and today. I can honestly say, as fun as driving in the cold is, it's 100% better with a shorty helmet lihjt jacket and a pair of sunglasses.

Can't wait for the summer.

·
Registered
63 Posts
So NJ finally got some nice weather yesterday and today. I can honestly say, as fun as driving in the cold is, it's 100% better with a shorty helmet lihjt jacket and a pair of sunglasses.

Happy new year neighbor, it's Raymond I have to get your name.
I just got off the phone with Trenton division of registration motor vehicle, and when I received the news that ss is not on a list and is not being title yet.
I contacted Polaris because I already have a case number and wanted to let them know New Jersey appears to have a problem, also found there is a slingshot red I could buy today and get out of the show room by 3 PM in North Jersey buyer had backed out. Not good for me because I will not take possession until they are titling in the state. Hope this is a private message to just you, still not real good with these talk forms.

I am 732-780-8468

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
Happy new year neighbor, it's Raymond I have to get your name.
I just got off the phone with Trenton division of registration motor vehicle, and when I received the news that ss is not on a list and is not being title yet.
I contacted Polaris because I already have a case number and wanted to let them know New Jersey appears to have a problem, also found there is a slingshot red I could buy today and get out of the show room by 3 PM in North Jersey buyer had backed out. Not good for me because I will not take possession until they are titling in the state. Hope this is a private message to just you, still not real good with these talk forms.

I am 732-780-8468
It isn't private. You can hit the edit tab under the original message and remove your number. Tap on dpet88 avatar(photo) a description window of him will pop up. Under his name in that window is a "private message" tab. Hit that and you will PM him.

·
Registered
619 Posts

It's going to be a Slingshot summer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts