Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give everyone the good news! I was messaged by a member here about having slingshots avalible. So I decided to call the dealer where I had mine reserved! I just wanted to give a shout out to east Alabama power sport's. I would recommend anyone to them the sales manager phil has been top notch and honest threw the whole process! I felt kinda weird dealing with them except every time I talked to Phil he knew who I was and was very refreshing! I will be picking mine up on Saturday! Then on Sunday I'm going to bundle up and take my ass to caffeine and octane with the new toy!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Just wanted to give everyone the good news! I was messaged by a member here about having slingshots avalible. So I decided to call the dealer where I had mine reserved! I just wanted to give a shout out to east Alabama power sport's. I would recommend anyone to them the sales manager phil has been top notch and honest threw the whole process! I felt kinda weird dealing with them except every time I talked to Phil he knew who I was and was very refreshing! I will be picking mine up on Saturday! Then on Sunday I'm going to bundle up and take my ass to caffeine and octane with the new toy!
Great news, congratulations!

·
Registered
426 Posts
JV17 just wondering Why Phil did not phone you him self, you must be getting the SL ? Steve called me just after my titanium model was unloaded today at 2:31 pm today. :sorry: Someone on this form must have known you're getting yours from the same dealer.
I guess they may have wanted to keep your shiny new red SL a couple of days on the showroom floor.
And yes they are a great bunch of folks to deal with I had talked to three other dealers around the southeast before settling on East Alabama power sports kudos to Steve and all the gang!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's in Alapharetta GA just google it. It's the 1st sunday of every month!

·
Registered
3 Posts
No Need to bundle. The SS puts out a lot of heat into the cockpit. Nice for cool weather.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had a feeling that was it, I got a Hayabusa, I love that baby
Is that the special edition 750, or the regular one?
Its just a regular! I haven't ridden it in forever. I've just been so busy with baseball. I coach a 12 year old travel baseball team here in ga. The only days we ever have off is a Sunday evening sometimes, and will be so tired from coaching all day. That would be the last thing I want to do. I only have 1200 miles on it.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Its just a regular! I haven't ridden it in forever. I've just been so busy with baseball. I coach a 12 year old travel baseball team here in ga. The only days we ever have off is a Sunday evening sometimes, and will be so tired from coaching all day. That would be the last thing I want to do. I only have 1200 miles on it.
You must be kidding right? 1200 miles , that bike is brand-new. Didn't even break in the engine yet LOL

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I know. But its all worth it coaching kids. But I do miss jewels she does look pretty in the garage though! I haven't rode her in a year almost.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts