Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so its official and they should be releasing it on their site soon enough, alpha will now be producing a built motor. I've spoken to the man henry himself about this for months now. the motor will be similar to the one being offered by ddm.with a couple different things. i believe pistons and clutch,not to sure what else yet . the pricing is comparable .i know he's taking orders now you just probably have to call it in. i myself have already ordered and paid for mine. i know theres another forum member whose also ordered and paid if he wants to be know he can do that i don't want to give it away. and there are 3 other motors goin out not sure if they are on the forums. just putting this out there didn't know if there were any alpha guys waiting for them to do something, i my self have been waiting for a while and i almost couldn't wait any longer. any way motor should be here hopefully in the next few weeks
aka jluna317 on another well known forum

·
Registered
280 Posts
I ordered one as well. VERY excited!! I got bored with 300horse in less a month after I had it. Cant wait to crank up the Boost without worrying about blowing the motor!]!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts