Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to lay the groundwork, I'm not above showing off. Today at a stoplight the temp was about forty degrees. Maybe I dropped the clutch too fast or was a little too accelerator happy. I don't know. My slingshot, Vanellope, started spinning the back tire and the whole rear end started swinging left and right. There was zero forward momentum, no angry squeal from the tire, and no smoke. I literally just waggled my rump in the guy's face behind me. At the time I felt like a complete tool. In hindsight it's pretty funny.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Just to lay the groundwork, I'm not above showing off. Today at a stoplight the temp was about forty degrees. Maybe I dropped the clutch too fast or was a little too accelerator happy. I don't know. My slingshot, Vanellope, started spinning the back tire and the whole rear end started swinging left and right. There was zero forward momentum, no angry squeal from the tire, and no smoke. I literally just waggled my rump in the guy's face behind me. At the time I felt like a complete tool. In hindsight it's pretty funny.

LOL

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Legit, my Adventure Time knowledge rivals that of my Slingshot knowledge.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
But the guy behind you was thinking, "Man, I wish I could do that".

·
Registered
242 Posts
Bringing mine home the other day, the road was very slightly damp and no traction at all in 1st or 2 nd gear and spun it a couple times in 3rd. How are the guys installing turbo's ever gonna be able to even get the clutch out? Just curious.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts