Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sorry guys, we will have detailed pics of the install coming right up. It is pretty straight forward as to how it is bolted up. I will look into the issue regarding the length of the bolt. We were not aware of this since the first few kits we sent out and installed didn't have any issues.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi guys, after checking the bolts. The smaller bolt that replaced the T40 was short. We do apologize for that mistake. We got one of the bags mixed up during packaging on the last couple orders. If anyone needs the correct bolt please contact us and we will get one overnight to you. The instructions will be posted shortly on our website. Thank you for all the support!

·
Registered
873 Posts
I could use a longer bolt.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Thanks, got the bolt today installed it, works perfect now.

Have to commend you on excellent service. From you guys noticing the issue and getting the right bolt shipped to me, I didnt even have time to go to a hardware store and buy one myself.

And I'm in Canada. lol!

Two thumbs up from me.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yes I got it. thanks but now. my master is leaking getting a new one from Polaris it's not from your mount it's the rubber seals under the plastic tank

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
873 Posts
I just noticed my rear caliper is leaking from the bleed screw. No amount of screwing makes it stop leaking... :-(

Can't wait to get my Alpha brakes...

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,534 Posts
No instructions with hood latches from Full Blown but is pretty self explanatory. It's a shame Polaris didn't design their latch with a little stronger metal so it would not flex. Latches are flawless now

21 - 34 of 34 Posts