Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 base model. Bit has an SSV works stereo mrb3 with speakers now. I have a factory radio with backup camera option. It has 4 plugs in the back. I have the backup camera plug but where are the other 3 plugs or is there a special harness to use this. I have the power radio harness.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I've never seen a factory radio kit, but here's the link to the Parts Diagram - 2016 Polaris SLINGSHOT ALL OPTIONS (T16AAS/AAP) Electrical, Sound System T16aap All Options (49Slingshotsound14sling) | Cheap Cycle Parts. It appears there is an additional wiring kit you may not have (part # 12 in the diagram). be sure to check as many parts sources as possible as prices and shipping can vary considerably between vendors. Even if a vendor is usually your goto choice for cost, it ca still pay to check since parts prices can vary tremendously. Good Luck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Post a pic or two uf you can. I'm not fully following your question. I recently removed my stereo and replaced it. I would avoid the factory radio. I had mine setup with an amp and I did not like the sound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts