Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Save 66% OFF Factory Dash Switches!
Hey Guys, we've been able to source the factory Otto Weatherproof switches Polaris uses in the Slingshot. The Polaris Dealer price for one OEM switch is $40 a pop. We're selling a 3 Pack for $40. Our switches are an exact OEM replacement for the empty spots on your Slingshot dash panel. We're using SPDT (Single Pole - Double Throw Switches) So you can use each dash switch to power 2 components at different times. Up is ON, Center is OFF, Down is ON. This allows you to control up (6) independent 12v accessories using three switches, rather than (3) independent 12V accessories using three switches.
$39.99 for a 3 Pack at SlingMods.com> Polaris Slingshot Dash Switches

Installation Help:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I ordered these yesterday from your website hours before this thread was started...... If anyone should get a free tshirt, it should be me. :DI wear a XL and you already have my address:p

·
Registered
791 Posts
Save 66% OFF Factory Dash Switches!
Hey Guys, we've been able to source the factory Otto Weatherproof switches Polaris uses in the Slingshot. The Polaris Dealer price for one OEM switch is $40 a pop. We're selling a 3 Pack for $40. Our switches are an exact OEM replacement for the empty spots on your Slingshot dash panel. We're using SPDT (Single Pole - Double Throw Switches) So you can use each dash switch to power 2 components at different times. Up is ON, Center is OFF, Down is ON. This allows you to control up (6) independent 12v accessories using three switches, rather than (3) independent 12V accessories using three switches.
$39.99 for a 3 Pack at SlingMods.com> Polaris Slingshot Dash Switches

Installation Help:
Keith - any way to utilize a switch with your Halo kit lighting? I see the kit comes with a remote.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered these yesterday from your website hours before this thread was started...... If anyone should get a free tshirt, it should be me. :DI wear a XL and you already have my address:p
Cool, appreciate the support. Going to do a fun SlingMods T-shirt giveaway next week. ;)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Anyone got the installation instructions for a dash switch?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts