Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alicia our GM just told me she has two Slingshot Plus 5 Clear that our brand-new with a spec or two in them that she is discounting out by $85 and free shipping so if your looking for a great purchase give he a call at 330-968-4644

·
Registered
6 Posts
do any of you have installation instructions for this windshield. I am a new slingshot owner. I bought the 2019 base model that came with no windshield. I purchased this windshield and have found that I don't have the bolts or wellnuts for the full installation. I also purchased the center bracket, which also did not come with bolts to fasten it to the dash. also would like to know how to get under the dash on the corners to install the wellnuts. There's just a hole there. any help is appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I responded to your other post, but you don't have to get under the dash to install the wellnuts, they push in from the top, and when you tighten down, they expand.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I responded to your other post, but you don't have to get under the dash to install the wellnuts, they push in from the top, and when you tighten down, they expand.
thank you. I appreciate it! I will get these bolts and wellnuts ordered. will take a pic once im all done

·
Registered
683 Posts
@f4 customs just an FYI, in case you don't know, that the newer base models that have no windshield do not have any mounting hardware in the dash. 2019 Polaris SLINGSHOT ALL OPTIONS (T19AAPF/AARF/AASF) Body, Windshield All Options | Polaris Parts Monster

It shows the windshield options as only on the SL and SLR, but on parts 5, 8 and 9, the washer, screw and wellnut are not listed as not being on the base model, but they do not come included. I suggest you ship these items with your windshields (some of your competitors do) or at least get an option to order them with the windshield.

The OEM parts websites can be time consuming to get parts out, since they have to rely on Polaris to source the parts I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts