Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you on the fence about getting a new windshield?

Do you want more information about how they perform?

If so, the wait is over! :)

I tested all three windshields available by F4 Customs and I created a detailed review about how they perform.

I've also created an easy to follow install video. I've posted both videos below for your viewing pleasure.

If you're interested in an F4 Customs windshield, check them out here >>>>> Custom Windshields for the Polaris Slingshot.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe, Nice video. I have the F4 5+ tinted and have driven over 21,000
miles with it. Love it. Have also added the Baker 'Air Wings' for bringing cool air in or keeping cold out. A great combindation for me.
Nice video?....You mean....You didn't watch them both!!?? DUDE! :eek:

;) Yeah that does sound like a great combo brother. Good idea.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Nice video?....You mean....You didn't watch them both!!?? DUDE! :eek:

;) Yeah that does sound like a great combo brother. Good idea.
Joe, 'OK' got caught---went back a watched the total second video.
Had more snow here last night so sling is going to stay in. Very good description of the 3 different windshields.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joe, 'OK' got caught---went back a watched the total second video.
Had more snow here last night so sling is going to stay in. Very good description of the 3 different windshields.
LOL.... You are truly a nice guy. I was just busting your chops. I knew you already had one and had no need to watch a review video. :D But you did anyway just for me. You're a cool dude EJ.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Super-Duper-Super - - - Video
carol & i like - - Thank-You 4 Sharing

we have had our F4 Customs +5 clear with TricLed Wingz for 6,000miles and we love it

........................................................... tom n carol

Attachments

·
Slingshot SL "KEEP OFF"
756 Posts
Thanx for the install and review videos Slingking .........Top notch as usual ......:) I Have enjoyed my stock height tinted F4 customs windshield for about a year now.....Trouble free..............:)

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Super-Duper-Super - - - Video
carol & i like - - Thank-You 4 Sharing

we have had our F4 Customs +5 clear with TricLed Wingz for 6,000miles and we love it

........................................................... tom n carol
nice review, another great video with humor and keeping it down to earth, thanks
Thank you very much guys. :D We appreciate it.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Are you on the fence about getting a new windshield?

Do you want more information about how they perform?

If so, the wait is over! :)

I tested all three windshields available by F4 Customs and I created a detailed review about how they perform.

I've also created an easy to follow install video. I've posted both videos below for your viewing pleasure.

If you're interested in an F4 Customs windshield, check them out here >>>>> Custom Windshields for the Polaris Slingshot.

Review video was your finest work yet! You have found your calling Brother!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey guys! I bought a base slingshot and I don't have any Factory bolts or washers as I don't have an existing windshields of course. Can someone tell me the specs on the bolts And washers so I can go to Home Depot and purchase them today? I have my plus 5 windshield and Center mounting bracket ready to go. Thank you!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Purchased the F4 +3 and have driven 500 miles through the Smokies! I Love it, and my wife does as well. A must have for the Slingshot.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Purchased the F4 +3 and have driven 500 miles through the Smokies! I Love it, and my wife does as well. A must have for the Slingshot.
I have the F4 tinted 5+ and love it more and more 25,000+ miles on it.
One thing you will want to consider is Baker 'Air Wings' to keep some cold out and bring some cool in. A must as we get into warmer and warmer weather.

EjSS48.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts